Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I give up

Well... all I can say is this. Egyptian Internet is terrible. This is the third coffee shop I've been in, trying to get good enough internet to load the photos. I've probably spent upwards of ten hours. Ok definitely more than that. Today, I've been in here for two hours. I have one photo loaded. So, when will you get to see the rest of the photos? When hell freezes over perhaps. And it's not for lack of effort. Here's my trophy for today: and it is a good picture. Love you all, sorry about the state of web affairs here.

2 comments:

rob said...

Glad I saw the pictures already...wouldn't want to wait all that time while you're just baking cookies and having people over instead of uploading your pictures.

Anonymous said...

Don't suppose I could get some of those pics in email? Would love to see some of the animals on the safari....